I'm home alone at the moment, my parents went out to buy some more things, mostly random gifts for family that they expect when relatives come over from America. I was sleeping when they left (I went to bed at 4 last night). They asked me to come to, cause i needed a new belt, but I was way too tired, so they got mad at me.
On other news, they still don't know about my Bs, my report card came home on Thursday, and I hid it up in my room. Kinda sad, but I can't put up with them getting mad, maybe I'll let 'em know over the trip.
Oh yeah, I still don't know how i'm gonna do my online summer work over there, but i hope i figure it out.
I'll also be deactivating my phone till I get back (no service over there). I should probably put that up on fb, cause don't want friends thinking i'm ignoring them or something.
I hope I can get to facebook and blogspot from over there. I don't think it'll be a problem.
I hope I can get to facebook and blogspot from over there. I don't think it'll be a problem.
And on this final note, I'm gonna miss everyone, by the time i get back, no one will have hanging out on their mind, but instead getting ready for school, so summer in georgia practically ends for me today :(
Gonna miss Yall! Wish me luck, and keep my fam in your prayers while we're over there!
No comments:
Post a Comment